♫ Meet Sweetie, who’s lived most everywhere
From Vanhoover to Baltimare
But Bon-Bon’s only seen the sights
A mare can see from Ponyville Heights ♪
This week we have a really weird family reunion! Fun!
eta: for those of you who wondered, left-to-right: Bonnie, Bombe, Bon Suite, Bonelle, Bon-Bond, Bonita, Sweetie Drops, Bon-Bon (and, of course, Lyra). …is it wrong that I didn’t just decide that now and I actually have whole personalities and character trivia for all of them and I decide who to draw before I slap them into a scene? I put this much thought into my pony comic and I don’t know how to feel about that.
High-res - page 1 / page 2
Sadly, all of Ponyville General Hospital’s ob/gyn records were destroyed a few years back, when the Dinosaur Tiara Queen and her army of velociraptor ninjas rampaged through Ponyville in an an attempt to steal the Element of Magic for her collection. Let that be a lesson: always keep backups!
Anyway this was going to be a weekly (or it would’ve been funnier) but it turned into a mini-comic instead, so here you go. Trying out a couple of new things here, most obviously a different page size — we’ll see out it works out!
…and so concludes the thrilling tale of How Pinkie Became a Small-Business Investor! Good thing she was there to help fix the inconsistent and Escheresque interior of Sugarcube Corner, it really needed it.
Also special thanks to my bro Texel for looking this over and making sure I wasn’t somehow totally screwing up how business investment works (because knowing me I would’ve managed it somehow). This comic is officially legally plausible, hooray!
Start up weeklies again, completely forget the first week.
NOW CLOSED, ANY FURTHER ENTRIES AFTER THIS POINT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Winners have been confirmed and prizes have been sent out! Thanks for participating!
Time for birthday presents!
Remember these stickers? I have two (2) full sets, seven (7) stickers per set, to give to two of you on tumblr (sorry everyone on other sites but this one is tumblr-only)! Here are some details:
- These are paper stickers, they are not waterproof. Sorry!
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post (both count, so you can have up to two entries). You don’t need to be following Slice to enter, but please be fair and don’t use multiple accounts.
- Winners will be drawn sometime on Monday (June 10th) via random-number generator.
- This is NOT restricted to only US citizens, don’t worry!
- Please have your ask box turned on so I contact you to let you know you’ve won! If you don’t respond within 24 hours, or your ask box is not turned on, I will reroll for another winner.
- Questions/etc. can be directed to my regular tumblr.
That’s it! Yay!