NOW CLOSED, ANY FURTHER ENTRIES AFTER THIS POINT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Winners have been confirmed and prizes have been sent out! Thanks for participating!
Time for birthday presents!
Remember these stickers? I have two (2) full sets, seven (7) stickers per set, to give to two of you on tumblr (sorry everyone on other sites but this one is tumblr-only)! Here are some details:
- These are paper stickers, they are not waterproof. Sorry!
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post (both count, so you can have up to two entries). You don’t need to be following Slice to enter, but please be fair and don’t use multiple accounts.
- Winners will be drawn sometime on Monday (June 10th) via random-number generator.
- This is NOT restricted to only US citizens, don’t worry!
- Please have your ask box turned on so I contact you to let you know you’ve won! If you don’t respond within 24 hours, or your ask box is not turned on, I will reroll for another winner.
- Questions/etc. can be directed to my regular tumblr.
That’s it! Yay!
Here’s to a full year of Slice of Life!
Expect another post coming tonight, right now my hand needs to take a break or it’ll explode. (so many ponies…)
"Never fear, Pinkie, once our Kickstarter takes off there’ll be nothing to worry about! 50 bits gets you some crumbs and a slightly-used napkin!!"
At long last, part 1 of How Pinkie Met the Cakes (alias Pinkie’s Family) — there’s one more part coming after this, and then it’s off to flight camp! Holy cow, progress! (in b4 lectures about how molasses doesn’t come from rocks, it’s magic molasses okay)
Anyway, I had stopped doing weekly extra content by request, but my motivation to work on actual updates shot waaaay down, so I’m going to start it up again (probably not as frequent, maybe bi-weekly?). My apologies to everyone who was annoyed by it! The tag has been changed to slice weekly to make it easier to avoid via Tumblr Savior.
I think that’s everything — oh, and look out for a special update this Friday!
This week we have: stickers! To be stuck on things! …I don’t know, I just wanted some. I WILL STICK THEM ON EVERYTHING.
funny how you never realize how dirty your countertops are ‘til you’re posting pictures on the internet :I
Well, if nothing else, the Cakes got some good business out of it all.